Determine Trend using Trendline .pdf - review
The trend the trend oh where art thow trend? You know when I first got into trading his was the question that plagued me most. What direction is the trend really in???? I mean let’s face it; we pull up a weekly chart to see that we have a nice strong bullish trend. Then we look and the daily and we see a god representation of that bullish trend but with clear areas of pullbacks and continuations. Then we drop to a 4 hour chart and the confusion starts to set in because we see a bearish trend and we are missing out on great profit opportunities during this period. But wait the trend is supposed to be bullish so what the heck am I supposed to follow; the weekly daily or 4 hour trend direction? And how to we know that the trend has reversed and we should be looking for trades in the opposite direction.
I beat myself silly trying to figure this all out and used tools like ADX, RSI, CCI, and MACD to indicate what direction the trend was in. I drew trend lines and channels; I read my horoscope and checked the star constellations all to help me determine the trend direction and what direction I should be trading. They all have value in there own little way. Only I do not use them because they cannot tell me anymore than what I can see on the chart alone.
Free Download "Determine Trend using Trendline" .pdf
Author: - Language: English Pages: 7 | Format: .pdf | File: Dir1 | Request Remove!